Keystone Harbor Boat Rentals
Keystone Harbor marina has everything you need to enjoy a day on the water at Keystone Lake. Renting a boat can spare you the hassle, time, and expense of owning your own. Keystone Harbor is the premier boat renting destination in the area. We make renting a boat easy and affordable. Our boat rental crew prides itself in providing you with an excellent boating experience. Let us focus on the details, your job is to show up and make memories that will last a lifetime. Keystone Harbor boasts the most diverse and exciting boat rental fleet on Keystone Lake and in the Tulsa, Oklahoma area. Delivering an experience unparalleled on any lake, we offer water crafts for any occasion. Whether you are looking to lay out and catch some sun, rip across the water, or try your hand at skiing, Keystone Harbor’s boat rental crew will find the right fit for your needs. Our marina has a large fleet of rental boats to choose from, you can take the helm on a pontoon boat, tritoon, ski boat, personal watercraft, or even a double-decker slide boat.
We offer different sizes of pontoon and tritoon boats that can hold from 7 to 15 passengers, as well as coolers, fishing poles, beach accessories, and any other equipment you may bring All of these boats have bimini tops and swim ladders, as well as Yamaha outboard motors with enough horsepower to go tubing, fishing, or for cruising around Keystone Lake. We also offer inboard and outboard ski boats that hold 7 to 10 passengers and are great for tubing, skiing, or wakeboarding. If you are looking for something with more speed, we offer personal watercraft rentals. These 2-seater yamaha waverunners are great for ripping across the water. Our most popular rental option is our double decker slide boat that can hold 18 passengers and has a top deck with two water slides. In addition to renting boats, we also rent accessories such as ski ropes, tubes, skis, and wakeboards to go with your rental.
We make sure that all of our boat rentals and accessories are thoroughly cleaned, sanitized, and well maintained to ensure your safety.
Boat and accessory rental reservations can be made the day of but during peak season and holidays we do recommend that you make reservations several days prior. All you need to reserve a boat is a drivers license and a credit card. We have several no-hassle options for booking, these options include:
- Booking in person at 1989 CrossTimbers Harbor Ln, Mannford OK 74044.
- Booking online on this website.
- Booking over the phone at 918-865-5253
- Filling out the contact form on this page and we will call you.
At the time of your rental you will go to the Harbor Dock Shop where our crew will have you sign an agreement, settle up with payment, get you situated with your rental, give an overview of how to operate the watercraft, discuss boating rules, regulations, and safety, as well as get you fitted with life jackets and any accessories that you have reserved.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT RENTING A BOAT FROM KEYSTONE HARBOR:
- ½ of the reservation price is due as a deposit at the time of the reservation in order to hold the spot.
- We do charge for no shows. We will refund your initial deposit as long as cancellations are made 48 hours prior to your reserved time or if the cancellation is due to bad weather.
- We monitor the weather but you should as well. If there is a storm, we recommend you coming back to the marina and you will receive credit for any unused time.
- Gas is not included in the rate of the boat. All boats are full of gas at the time of departure. When the boat is returned, it is refueled and customers are charged for the gas that they used.
- Life jackets are provided free for everyone. They must be worn at all times by anyone under 13 years of age. In addition, anyone who is riding or operating a waverunner must wear a life jacket at all times.
- You will be responsible for any damages to the boat.
- No pulling or towing allowed on personal watercrafts.
- Reservations require a valid credit card on file and ½ of the reservation price charged at time of reservation.
- Renters may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for no charge.
- Ages 21+
- Drivers License
Keystone Harbor Boat Rental Pricing (Before Taxes and Fees):
Pontoons and Tritoons:
4 hours – $289
8 hours – $479
12 hours – $669
4 hours – $299
8 hours – $479
12 hours – $659
4 hours – $349
8 hours – $499
12 hours – $649
1 hour – $149
2 hours – $199
4 hours – $299
8 hours – $499
Boats are available for rent year round. During peak season from May 1 until September 30, we rent boats from 8am until 8pm everyday. In the off season, October 1 until April 30, we rent boats from 10am until 6pm everyday. During the off season, we rent boats for up to 50% off.
Let Keystone Harbor help you to have a perfect, hassle free day on the water relaxing and enjoying much needed time with friends and family. We are dedicated to giving you an excellent boating experience on the lake. Our dock shop is equipped with anything you may need for your day on the water. We have sunscreen, hats, sunglasses, beer, ice, snacks, and more! After a beautiful day on Keystone Lake, enjoy a drink or meal at the Harbor Grill, where they have live entertainment on weekends in the summer. Make a whole weekend out of it by bringing your own camper and staying in one of our fabulous campsites or choose to rent one of our stylish RV units that can hold up to 10 people.
Life is better on the water, your perfect weekend at the lake is waiting! Call us at 918-865-5253.